Modifying a bug is a simple process consisting of adding an additional bug detail to the bug.
The bug will consist of one to many bug details throughout its lifetime. Each bug detail represents a change or modification in the state of the bug.
This procedure is performed as follows:
- User Logs in to Bugs Online
- User selects bug to be modified
- User selects the developer to assign this bug to, or "Not Assigned"
- User selects a "Bug Status". Open status is for "Not Assigned" bugs. Most frequently the bug will be set to Assigned, Completed, or Closed status.
- User selects a "Bug Priority"
- User selects a "Bug Severity"
- User enters a detail description
- User clicks "Add"
Click here to view a screenshot